7 de noviembre de 2016

Jueves 3 de Noviembre

Tren de Howth a Dublín  / 16:00 

Am I awake?

I can say for sure:
In my dreams I live.

But do I live my dreams?
Perhaps.

Though when I'm crushed
into 
time and place, when I'm
surrounded by bodies
for long lifes and days: I just sleep.

In my dreams, it's different.
In my dreams I don't sleep.
In my dreams my fears and
sorrows turn me on,
and I feel free.

In my life, when I'm awake
there's no sense, no contact
between me and reality.

I'm a ghost. I'm a dream
that walks, and speaks,
and sometimes listens,
though I'm just a dream.

Will my birth take place
before than my death?

Will I exist further
than my mind's jail?

I don't know.

There's nothing I can know.

I don't know my name,
I don't know my number.
I don't know why my...

Why I'm not thankful?

I'm a miracle, I can breathe,
food is my gasoline and
blood is my street.

Therefore, why it's always
cloudy on my sight?

I don't expect a long-way
but I can feel, I can love,
I feel something loves me,
I feel like a dream that is not.

I feel a deep life in
and outside of me.

I suppose I'm real,
but, how can I know?

Do I need to know anything
to dream and to live?

I miss myself.

I miss me so much.